This month's blog hop is all about the New Annual Catalog and some of our favorite new products. I chose to use the new stamp set Well Worded along with the new Mustache framelit and large Polkadot Embossing Folder. You could probably sell me anything with polka dots so it s no wonder that the new embossing folder was one of the first things on my order.
I know mustaches have been popular for a while but I pretty much had ignored them until recently. When I saw that the mustache had a framelit to match I knew immediately I would order it. These items make for great masculine cards for birthdays or Father's Day.
Oh' I almost forgot to mention I used the new Alphabet Rotary Stamp for my greeting. This thing is awesome. You can use it to spell out so many different words or phrases. If you didn't plan to get one I think you should change your mind and order one ASAP!
We'll I hope you like my card and all the new products used. Make sure to hop on over to Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin' for more inspiration and ways to use the new product.
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Rose C. of Stampin' with Rose
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'