Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sweet & Sassy Treat Box

The Sweet & Sassy Framelits are a must have especially for Valentine projects. I used them along with the Sealed with Love stamp set to make a cute heart shaped treat box.

I really wanted to make a Valentine's project that was pink rather than red. Right now SU! has an awesome suite of Valentine's products but the dsp is red and white so all the ideas I have been seeing focus on those colors. I guess I was feeling the need to be different, lol!

My original box could not stand up on its own but when I set it down on its side it gave me the idea to make a heart box that lays on its side, I am really happy with the way it turned out and know I can adapt it to other colors and even use DSP for decorating and it will be just as cute. If you decide to make a heart box similar, I hope you will share it with me because I would love to see it.


No comments: