Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Time


My niece Jayden has been down visiting from Washington. She is so cute, very smart, and such a good girl. She is 4 years old. I hadn't seen her for a couple of years so I was afraid that she would be too shy with me but thankfully she don't seem to have a shy bone in her body! Last Thursday I spent a couple of hours with her playing her form of baseball and then we went to visit Grandma Mary and the other family members.
On Tuesday night this week I went to pick her up and then and went to pick up my brother (her dad) and we went to Grandma Mary's House again. I just loved to see her interact with my brother. I loved to hear her call him "Daddy" as she held his hand. My brother is missing out on so much of her life with her living so far away. I wish I could spend more time with her but she is leaving home with her mom tomorrow. I will drop by tonight one last time and say goodbye and give her a photo album with pictures of her and our family.
I guess I need to get to work on some scrapbook pages of Jaiden. I have plenty of pictures, she probably thinks her aunt Rose never stops with the camera!

No comments: