Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Spring Summer SU Catalog


I received my Spring Summer Stampin' Up! Catalogs yesterday. I was so excited to see the new catalog that I immediately opened the box and sat down on the couch to flip through the book. Eric just laughed as a got all excited over a box of catalogs.


The new catalog starts on January 19th. It is full of beautiful stamp sets, ribbon, paper, scrapbook kits, Big Shot items, punches, and so much more. I can't wait to be able to purchase some of the new items! Since I won't be able to afford everything I want all in the same month, I will need to see which ones are my favorites and begin working on my wish list.


I will be having an open house on Saturday, January 24th from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM for those of you that would like to stop by and view the new catalog. I will have a make and take project, door prizes, and some refreshments. Let me know if you need directions to my house.


Don't forget to order those retiring stamp sets and accessories before its to late!

No comments: