Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stampin' Anniversary

March 19th is my SU! demonstrator anniversary. Two years ago I had a SU! party in my home and thought, I can do this. I talked to Eric after everyone had left and he said to go for it. I called Grandma Mary since she is my crafting buddy and she thought it was a good idea and offered to help me purchase my starter kit. I was nervous and didn't know if I could really make this side business work but here I am two years later.

I truly am glad I found SU! and their products. I truly believe they have some of the greatest stamp sets, great coordinating card stock, ink, and designer paper. I've met some wonderful people just because I am a demonstrator. Well needless to say I am looking forward to many more years as a SU! demo.

In celebration of my 2 years with SU! I want to offer all of you a 20% Discount on an item of your choice from any of the current catalogs. This offer is only good for one week, so make sure to place your order by March 25th. (You will need to place the order directly through me because my website will not register the discount since it is a personal discount.)

Thank you for your business. You all are awesome!

Happy SU! Anniversary to me!

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your rooster card.

Lisa Kmiec said...

Very nice cards. The bird is so neat. I love it.