Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April Stamp Club

Since there was some scheduling conflicts with one of my club dates I am having both of my Stamp Clubs back to back this week. Last night was my Monday club and tonight is my Tuesday club.

This is what we will be making tonight. We will be using the Matchbox die, the Scallop Circle punch, Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper, and the Great Friend Stamp Set. The card layout is from last Wednesday's Card Sketch Challenge at www.Splitcoaststampers.com

Two of the ladies in my club tonight have a birthday today, Happy Birthday Stacey and Cyndi! Hope you have a wonderful day. What a great way to spend a birthday, creating a card and a little box with chocolate. See you tonight.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Regrets not getting
Good Friend------------->

Beautiful! Such a lovely set! Hope it's a good club night-TFS!

Unknown said...

Super cute projects for your club! You are swaying me to get some of this DSP - it's really pretty, isn't it?! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Both of these are adorable projects and I am sure your club ladies are going to love them.

Comeka said...

I ordered Good Friend but I regret not ordering Walk in the Park! Your club will love these projects!