Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a boy!

Here is my baby boy! It was a long morning at the doctors and I almost had to leave with out knowing if it was a boy or a girl. Luckily the technician said he would try one more time before I left. He ended up getting a clear shot between the legs and now we know it is a boy. His name is Malachi Mason Castillo.

It was so amazing to see our baby. We got a hand wave and a peace sign from him. Seeing my baby move around in my tummy made me get all teary eyed. What a wonderful experience!

I am so blessed to be given this opportunity to have a baby. Eric and I tried to get pregnant for over three years and now it is finally happening. Somewhere around January 13th we will finally meet our lil guy. I already love him so much!

Thank you to everyone for sharing in our joy!

6 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats to you Rose! How exciting!

~Barb~ said...

Rose....I am soooooo happy for you and Eric....This baby is going to be sooo loved and spoiled...hahaha
Love you girl.

Unknown said...

Oh Rose! I am absolutely thrilled for you! Many, many congratulations to you and Eric.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rose. This is such an exciting time! I am so happy for you and Eric!!!

Lisa Kmiec said...

Congratulation! I love the name!

Tonya said...

Congratulations! I am glad you left a comment on my blog so I could track your blog down! I am so excited for you and Eric. I loved rooming with you at convention. Tonya