Wednesday, September 23, 2009

National Card Making Day

National Card Making Day is October 3rd. What better way to spend this day then at a card making class. This year I have decided to use this day as a day to make Christmas Cards. Every year I try to make enough cards for all my family and friends and I fail. Well this year I am getting a head start with my Christmas cards because I have already designed these 20 cards for the class.

To view a larger picture of these cards click on the photo.

The class will be held October 3rd at my house. Make sure to RSVP you spot by September 28th.

Product Used: Christmas Jingle Scrapin' Kit; Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla Card Stock; Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Old Olive & Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Clear Rhinestone Brads, Fire Rhinestone Brads; 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Ornament Punch, and Elastic Silver Cord.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness - what a FABULOUS collection of Christmas cards! Very inspiring and pretty ones indeed - GREAT JOB!!

Beth said...

What a GREAT idea!! You sure have a beautiful collection going - I just may need to case a few, lol! Thanks for the inspiration!