Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gratitude

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't love getting together with the family, eating, laughing, and eating again?

The nest thing about Fall and Thanksgiving is that it reminds you to be thankful. This is something that we all forget to be at times in our lives and I am thankful for the little reminder that the season brings.

I instantly fell in love with the Gently Falling stamp set in the mini catalog when I saw it. I knew it would be on my first order and it was. I haven't played with it all that much but when I started working on October projects for Stamp Club, I knew I would be using it for sure. Unfortunately since I procrastinate and time was running out, I cheated and used someone's idea. Now I need to go back and see who that was because I can't remember in my old age. Ok, I'm not that old but I did turn 32 today and I have pregnancy brain so for the life of me I can't remember.

Anyway, don't forget to be grateful this season and send someone a card letting them know you appreciate them.

No comments: