Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop. This month we are sharing spring, baby, and St. Patty day creations. I've been horrible about updating my blog lately because adjusting to two little ones has been a bigger task than I anticipated, anyway since I have a newborn baby in the home I wanted to create something baby related.
I really appreciate the gifts I received for baby Kaiden and thought what better way can I show my thankfulness than to send them a hand made card. So I got out my new stamp set Baby Prints from the Occasions Mini Catalog and since stamping is a little challenging when my husband isn't home to help with Malachi I thought "lets make this simple but nice." I got out some paper, ink, ribbon, and an embossing folder and whala! Here is my thank you card. I love the simplicity of the card, that made it easy to duplicate.
Stamps: Baby Prints
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, & Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze
Other Items: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Big Shot, Strips Texture Impression Folder
Now for my 3D item I was a little stumped because I didn't know what I wanted to make, I actually took days just thinking about this and couldn't come up with anything. I got online and looked around for inspiration and still was stumped. Finally I thought to myself, I'm just going to choose a product and go from there so I looked through my dies and chose the Petal Cone die.
To decorate my petal cone I decided to use my free Sale-A-Bration paper, my framelits dies, and another new stamp set Apothecary. This cute spring petal cone came together rather quickly. That is just my style lately, quick. I love the colors! I used some packaging paper I had laying around for filler. I just shredded and scrunched. Its a great way to re-purpose that paper.
Paper: Soft Suede, Every Day Enchantment
Ink: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, & Lucky Limeade
Other: Big Shot, Petal Cone die, Framelits Labels collection, 1 1/4" circle punch
I hope you enjoyed my projects this month. Now make sure to hop on over to Tonya's Blog.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Chelsea M. of A Chelsea Morning
- Amanda H. of Live Laugh Craft
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Michele M. of Michele's Stampin' Blog
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim