Monday, July 30, 2012

Reason to Smile

I've had a busy month but that doesn't mean that I haven't had time to play with my stamps.

This month which is almost over SU! offered an exclusive stamp set, Reason to Smile for $5.oo with a $50.00 purchase. Who can pass up such a beautiful stamp set? Not me! I actually had several samples to share with you but just hadn't had the time to post them. If you want this set make sure to contact me by tomorrow to place your order.

Also make sure to come back this week for the Stylyn' Stampin' Blog Hop. This month we are featuring our favorite items from the Holiday catalog. If you haven't recieved a Holiday Catalog make sure to contact me because you won't want to miss it because it is packed with awesome items for Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

See you Thursday!

No comments: