Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Still have time to Sale-A-Bration

There is still time to get those cute Sale-A-Bration items for FREE! When you spend $50.00 on product you get to chose one of the Sale-A-Bration items for absolutely free.

This card showcases several of the free items you can choose from: Sycamore Street DSP, Vine Street Embossing Folder, and the greeting was stamped with the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set. I love how they all coordinate together.

I used the Oval Framelits to cut out the sentiment and used the new Bitty Butterfly Punch from the Spring Catalog. That little butterfly is adorable. It even coordinates with the larger butterfly punch from the regular catalog.

I did remake this card and only changed one thing. I used the Honeycomb embossing folder instead of the Vine Street. I love embossing folders! I think that they add so much to a card and I often have a hard time not using one.

Make sure to check back tomorrow as it is time for the Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop.

No comments: