Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wow!

Wow! I can't believe I am actually blogging today. I have been MIA lately. In March I started to feel really sick and shortly after I found out I was pregnant. It was a complete surprise and instantly took all my energy. I am now about 18 weeks pregnant and finally getting back into the groove of things. I have only been crafting when I had to because I just didn't have the energy or creativity to do it.

Since I already have two little ones and I work three days a week, my energy levels would already get low but add pregnancy and wow, I couldn't keep my eyes open after putting the little ones to bed. Which is usually when I do most of my crafting. Needless to say I hadn't pulled off staying up past midnight very much lately but now that I am feeling a more normal, I hope to craft away at least until the baby comes. I even have a card class planned for this month, if you are interested let me know. Also, I do have a few cards to share with you so I better get back on schedule with my blogging.

The card featured here is a case from Justin Krieger. He is a very talented man. I just love the simplicity of this card and hope you enjoy it too!

No comments: