Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Flamingo Favor

 Today I shared the second version of the Flamingo Treat Box on my IG & FB and thought I might as well add them to my blog. My blog gets forgotten about most days just because it takes a little more effort to write up a post.

Last Tuesday was stamp club and the Flamingo Treat Box was one of the two projects we made. Luckily no Flamingo legs were lost in the process of fussy cutting the flamingo. Haha! My club/card class members love when I have them fussy cut, that is why they keep coming back, right?

Well one of my club members wasn't able to make it but I had already prepped my projects so afterwards I had some extra supplies all cut and ready to go so I put myself to a challenge. I decided to switch up the stamp sets but use the same materials. This was a little hard for me when it came to the Weather Together Treat Box, at one point I think I almost just gave up. Then I decided I couldn't quit.

So here is my Weather Together Treat Box, these would be awesome for a Bridal Shower. It is raining love! I'm glad I didn't quit and worked it out because even though I probably would have never grabbed this set for a treat box, it shows its good to think outside the box every now and then.

Would you like to see my Grey and Soft Sky Flamingo?

No comments: