Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween Treats

The Cookie Cutter stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog are just so cute. I'm sure they are going to be one of the top selling items this year. I've already used the Halloween set several times in my crafting.

Today's project was inspired from a little box I found at a hotel I stayed at this summer. It held a shower cap in it but my little box holds a couple Ghirardelli chocolates in them. Chocolate is way better than a shower cap. Anyway I brought the little box home to use as a template and these cute little guys are what I created.

To make the box you will need a piece of card stock or DSP cut at 5.5" x 7".
Score on the 7" side at 3/4", 11/2", 4", & 4 3/4"
Score on the 5" side at 2 3/8" & 4 5/8"
The belly band is 1/2" x 7" strip of card stock
The largest circle is a 2" circle.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Enjoy the video tutorial and have a great day!


No comments: