Friday, September 5, 2008

License

I've decided that I would like to try and get my license to drive our church bus. I will mostly be using it to drive for youth events since at this time in my life we are working with the youth at our church, Hope Center. I'm a little fearful about going through with this but I think that it will be a good step. I rode the bus to church for many years and I am very thankful for a church that believes in bus ministry. I wouldn't have had a ride to all those church services and youth activities if it hadn't been for the bus or van. I don't know where I would be today if it weren't for God and this church.

Well I will appriciate your prayers as I study to get the license to drive the 25 passenger bus. I believe there are about 3 or 4 different test that I will have to complete in order to drive so it might be a few months before it comes to pass but I am looking forward to doing this.

Have a great weekend! Oh and Stamp Club members don't forget we have Stamp Club this coming Tuesday at 7:00 PM at Maria Villarreal's house (my Grandma's).

No comments: