Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

I have been rather lazy today. Although I was busy the rest of the weekend so it was nice to have this extra day to relax.


Saturday I got together with my Grandma to finish up that scrapbook we were creating for her co-worker. We are finished and it only took us about 10 hours of work time. Maybe a little less, that is an estimate. I think that the book came out rather nice, if I do say so myself! I hope that they like our work. For the most part I think that pages all came out really nice. I'm sure after pictures are added they will all look great. Hopefully my grandma's co-worker doesn't choke when she hears how much this book is going to cost her. Although my grandma kept on warning her that it could get expensive. She said that is was fine so we went forward with the project. Did I mention that Roberta and Stacey came over on Saturday also. They were working on their own scrapbooking and cards. It was great to have their company. Thanks for hanging out girlies!


I've made a couple more pages using my quickutz but I'm not sure what pictures I am going to use just yet. I started a Halloween page, I am so ready for fall, my favorite season of all time! All I need to do now is get some Halloween picture developed and place them on my pages. I'll have to make sure and do this before my next quickutz class so I can take them and show them off to everyone!
Oh, just a reminder you can now begin ordering the Big Shot and the exclusive die cuts from Stampin' Up! Contact me for more info.
Well have a great evening. Bye!


No comments: