Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cards, Cards, & More Cards!

Tonight is my card class, yeaaaaa!! Here is another sneak peak at one of the cards we'll be making. I just love this new stamp set, Winter Post. I also used the Heard from the Heart Stamp Set for the sentiment. This card was very simple to make.

We are one week away from flying off to Liberia. Please note that I won't be here to answer any questions or for you to place any orders but if you do need to order something you can just go to my website http://rosecastillo.stampinup.net and click the shop now button in the upper right hand corner. Your items will ship directly to your house. I will be returning November 19th, so I will be available after the 20th of November if you need anything or want to host a workshop.

Stamp Club members please remember that we will be having our stamp club on the first Tuesday of November because of my travels.

Well I'm off, back to work! Have a great day.





No comments: