Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

I created a 4th of July layout this past weekend. One of my customers had called and asked if I could come up with a 2 page scrapbook page for her and her friends to make. I did venture out of SU! a little with a strip of patterned paper that I found at a local scrapbook store and I did die cut some letters with some Quickutz alphabets but other than that it is all Stampin' Up! card stock, ink, punches, and stamps.

I used someones scrapbook page as my inspiration for this page but I don't remember where I was when I saw something that sparked my imagination. If I can find it I will give the person credit because they truly helped me with getting started on this project.

Now I need to remember my camera when I go to the University of Redlands firework show on the 4th. It is our tradition to go every year and this year won't be any different. This year I am just a step ahead of my self since I have a scrapbook page done.

I am excited that tomorrow is July 1st and the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog will be available and I can place my first order for some new items. My wish list gets longer and longer every time I look through the new book. This Catalog will last a complete year so I have some time to get everything I want from it.

Have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose what great pages!!!