Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holy Family

I purchased this stamp set last year from the mini catalog but never used it. I had good intentions of using the stamp set but never got around to it. Maybe because I was getting everything ready for Malachi, I was at the end of my pregnancy at this time last year.

Well like I said in a previous post I was determined to put ink on this set. I actually used this card at my last card class. It is a simple layout but it does take time to color the image. I am still trying to perfect my coloring, one of these days mine will look like a professional did the coloring. One of these days!

Jesus is the reason for this season and I never want to forget that. It's so easy to get caught up in the holiday shopping, parties, and gifts that we forget to remember the real reason for this season. So today I give you a traditional "religious" Christmas card instead of one that has Santa or snowman.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: