Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finally Blogging

I got back on Sunday from the 2011 SU! Convention in Salt Lake City. What an inspiring event! There are so many ideas running through my head, now I hope I can remember everything.

Leading up to the convention I had been sick and exhausted. I am adjusting to taking care of an active 18 month old little boy and being pregnant. That is why I had been ignoring my blog lately, it just seemed like to much work. My energy level has been zapped. I have created a few things over the past month, I just hadn't taken the time to take pictures and post them. I did get a little bit of an ego booster at convention when a few people mentioned that they like my blog and my projects. I was excited to know that people actually look at my blog besides Erin and the few people that I force to read my blog. I'm just glad that I am not just talking to cyberspace. So ladies thank you for making me feel good about my blog.

Enough blabbering about that, let me tell you a little about the card I made. This card is a complete and utter case of someone else's card. I just wish I could remember whose card I copied. I thought I had it saved to my favorites on Stampin' Connection but I guess I didn't. Anyway I just love the bright colors, the new stamp set, and the punch to go along with it. The colors actually used are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Wild Wasabi. Hope you enjoy today's card and I will be back with another card tomorrow.

No comments: