Saturday, May 26, 2012

Betsy's Blossom

Here is a little sneak peek of two of the In Colors and a new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms.

One of the perks of being a demo is being able to get our inky fingers on some of the new items the month before the catalog is released and being able to view the catalog early. I placed my order as soon as possible and as soon as it arrived I went through the new catalog and oh and awed over all the new stuff. I kept wanting to play with my new stuff but it took a little longer than I wanted. When I did finally sit down to create I had no creativity. I attempted a couple of things that just fell flat of being cute or usable so I went to sleep. The next night God must have found favor in me and the kids went to bed early and I went into my craft room and made several cards with my new stuff. This is one of them. I will share the others over the next couple of days. I hope this excites you because you now have less than a week before the new catalog goes live and you can order all the wonderful new stamp sets, ink, and accessories.

Items Used:
Stamp Set- Betsy's Blossom
Paper- Basic Grey, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Ink- Basic Grey, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals

No comments: