Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Make a Cake

I decided to make a cake but this time I didn't have to wash any dishes when I was done. That is always a bonus because I hate washing dishes, it is my least favorite household chore. I do love to bake but the clean up is never fun.

You know what was even greater than stamping with these stamp sets Make a Cake & Itty Bitty Banners, I earned them for free because I recruited a SU! demonstrator during Sale-a-bration. I just love SU! and the perks of being a demonstrator. I actually got a bundle of stuff for recruiting. I used some new DSP, a couple of the new In Colors, new dies and two new stamp sets.

The new catalog goes live on Friday, aren't you excited? I know I am. I can't wait to be able to order some more of the new items. Now I just got to figure out what I am going to order. Contact me to get your new catalog or to place an order.

Items Used:
Stamps: Make a Cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Patio Party DSP, Baja Breeze, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple,
Other: Baja Breeze & Summer Startfruit Stampin' Write Markers, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot

No comments: