Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Betsy's Blossom Thank You

Another Betsy's Blossom card. I am loving Summer Starfruit. I know not everyone is a yellow lover but I personally love yellow. I even chose yellow bridesmaid dresses for my bridesmaids when I got married back in 2004. I own several blouses and sweaters in yellow too. So now that you understand that I love yellow you'll understand why I am using this new In Color so much.

I also used the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp set and the Itty Bitty Banners Framlits too. I just love this simple set and these cute banners. They are the perfect little touch to any project. The background is embossed with the Strips Embossing Folder and I used a brayer to add ink to the raised strips. Cute and simple.

Well I am off to hopefully get some more stamping done for my Stamp Club this Thursday. Also make sure to stop back by on Thursday for the June Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop.

No comments: