Friday, August 10, 2012

Leftovers

A couple of months ago I did a small card class at a ladies retreat but I wasn't sure how many people would be participating so I cut up enough for 15 people but only ended up with 9 ladies. So I've had 6 extra kits on my desk. I've used part of the kits for other projects but I still hadn't touched any supplies from the basic gray card I had done. I couldn't do that same card for my class because I had already done it. So I used the same materials but created a different card. Here is my card.

I hadn't used my Circle Circus stamp set in a long time either so it felt good to get out this set. This card is versatile and could be used for a man or a woman. I challenge you to pull out a stamp set you haven't used in a while and get to stamping.

No comments: