Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gingerbead Man

I have been working hard on Class samples and Stamp Club projects over the past couple of weeks. I am trying to be proactive about creating in advance rather than the night before. I have always been a procrastinator but adding the kids into the mix has made it worse. So I try to stay up late and create. I've had some good creative nights this past couple of weeks. Which means I am ahead of schedule for the most part on planning but not quite as far ahead as I would like to be. I will continue to work on it and go from there.

I said all that to say this, this is one of my late night creations from the past couple of weeks. Christmas will be here soon enough so getting a head start on those Christmas cards is always a good plan. Don't miss my Christmas Card Classes this season!

Items Used:
Stamp sets- Sensational Season
Ink- Early Espresso
Paper- Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler,Festival of Prints DSP
Other- Gumball Green Satin Ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 3" Circle Die, Big Shot, Embossing Folder

No comments: