Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Treats

Who doesn't love a little chocolate?There might be a few strange people out there, but I'm definitely not one of them.

Each month I meet with my wonderful Stamp Club friends and we create and shop for more Stampin' Up! product, it is a great night. Well a couple of months ago, Erin asked if maybe I could challenge them each month to do something so that it would force them to either step out of their box or actually use the items they purchase each month on a regular basis. Everyone liked the idea so we started off with cards in August but for September we decided to do a Halloween Treat Swap.

This is my Halloween Treat holders. I had seen several people use the fancy favor in a new way and I wanted to try it out. I don't know who originally decided to make the fancy favor into a flat pocket, but I love it! I also used the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP and my new Stamp set Toxic Treats. I earned this stamp set for free along with some other great craft items for recruiting during August. I love free and I love SU!!!!

Don't let Halloween sneak up on you, start making those cute little Halloween treats for your loved ones.

No comments: