Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Meow

When I first saw the Frightening Feline Stamp in the Holiday Catalog in July I knew I was ordering it. When it comes to Halloween, I am more into the cute stuff not the gory spooky stuff. Well this cat falls into the cute Halloween in my book.

I actually created this card back in August but hadn't gotten around to posting it on my blog. I've actually been squeezing more crafting time into my schedule but haven't been blogging like I should. I do have a goal to blog and post all my Halloween projects before Halloween gets here. I figure you don't want to see them at Christmas time.

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for the October Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hope for a few more Halloween projects from me and the other talented SU! demonstrators on this blog hop.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I love the sponging and how the web looks behind the cat. Fun card!

Hugs,

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com