Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. I am so excited. Mostly because of Malachi.

As we walked into a local store and he saw Christmas trees, he got so excited. He said "Mom, look they have Christmas!" He absolutely knows that Christmas means we will be having a tree with decorations and he is excited about presents. Now of course we will  teach him about the true meaning of Christmas and I'm sure he will get that a little better as he grows but for now he is excited about those things.

Anyway, here is a simple Christmas card that I made for my last Christmas Card Class. I've always been one of those people that would cut out stamped images and pop them up and now I just love that the framlits do that for me. I'm sure I have a few customers that love it too. The still bring up those crabs and bees.

I've already been asked if I will hold another Christmas Card Class and the answer is yes. You will hear more soon. 

No comments: