Monday, October 15, 2012

Blue Christmas

Now this Blue Christmas is a good one. When I create Christmas cards each year for card classes, I strive to make cards with different colors. I always use the traditional red and greens but I want some that are different and since I have a love for Baja Breeze, why not use it for a Christmas Card.

This year's Holiday Catalog is packed with so many great stamp sets, framelits, and other accessories. I've had a hard time not buying one of everything. I tried to resist the Evergreen stamp set but it kept begging me to buy it and I gave in. What I love most about this two step stamp set is that you don't have to get it lined up perfect because even when it is off a little it still looks great. Yes you can always pull out the stampamajig but I'm pretty lazy about using it. I know, I know but when you are stamping late at night, it just seems like to much work.

If you are wanting to create some Christmas cards make sure to check back for information on my next Christmas card class or if you'd like to order supplies to make your cards at home, make sure to contact me.

No comments: