Thursday, October 18, 2012

Batty Pocket

So last week I was doing really good about sharing those Halloween treats and then I disappeared and all of a sudden I posted a couple of Christmas cards. Weird, I know.

Let me explain, I got a head cold and was out of it for a few days but I was still on track since I had planned ahead. Then Kaiden got the flu on that Monday and then Tuesday Malachi got the flu. So by the time I was feeling a little better, my kiddos were not. It was a long 3 days with sick kids that only wanted their mommy. Late Wednesday night I was working on Stamp Club projects and just didn't have the energy to finish up my Halloween Treats week or even blog my explanation. After Thursday night Stamp Club I went straight to bed.

You might wonder where those Christmas cards came from in the midst of this, well I had made those last month and uploaded the pics. I had got around to writing my blog post a couple of weeks ago but scheduled them to appear after my Halloween Treats week. So they popped up on schedule.

Anyway, after all that explaining I did have one more Halloween Treat project to share that just didn't get uploaded and blogged about. I think I still owe a couple more but for now this will have to do. I copied this right out of our Stampin' Success magazine. This petite pocket die is great for holding these sixlets, did I mention I bought a big bag of these. Yup, everyone will be getting some of these for their Halloween treats. I am about to admit a sad confession, I bought the Petite Pocket die over a year ago after it was released and this is the first time I used it. My poor lonely die. I just had to have it and then I abandoned it! Well needless to say I love how easy it is to assemble and will be using it again and again. You can't see it that well but I stamped the BOOOO stamp all over the front of the pocket, I added a leftover tag from the Googlie Ghouls kit, stamped and cut two bats, added googlie eyes and there you have it. Cute Halloween Treat!

No comments: