Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Alive

Just in case anyone was wondering if I had died, nope I am just a slacker. About the middle of October I just feel like I became overly busy all the way until I went on vacation on the first of November. We were gone for 10 days to see my husbands family.

During my vacation I had time, I could have stamped and even blogged. Only two problems, I didn't have my stampin' supplies in Texas and two I my father-in-law has no computer or internet. After we came home it just seemed like I had no time or energy to stay up late to stamp. I've meant to blog for over a week now and I am finally getting around to it.

Now I promise I won't disappear  for six or more weeks anytime soon. I actually have some projects ready to share this month and tomorrow is the Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop. So make sure to come back tomorrow.

This card is made from the Scentsational Season Stamp Set, Festival of Prints DSP stack, Island Indigo card stock/ink, Early Espresso card stock/ink, Holiday Framelit dies, and 7/8" Cotton Ribbon.

No comments: