My first project is a card using the No Peeking Stamp set, I was inspired to make this card after seeing a card done by Marcee Rodgers. I didn't find a blog for her so I can't link you directly to her. I didn't copy her card completely but I did use the same colors and stamp set. I love the way my card turned out, it is so cheery and cute.
Stamp Set: No Peeking
Paper: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints DSP stack
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Other: 7/8" Cotton Ribbon
So if you have gift cards to give away this Christmas why not make some with the Petite Pocket die.
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season, No Peeking
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Other: Big Shot, Holiday Collection dies, Oval punch, Tags Sizlit, Petite Pocket die
Make sure to keep hopping and visit my friend Tonya's blog, she always has cute projects to share.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge
- Justin K of JK Cards
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Jennifer B of NW Stamper