Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Birthday

Usually at some point in the holiday season I get bored with the Christmas stuff and just need a little non-holiday stamping but that didn't happen this year. Maybe its because I just don't have as much time to myself as I use to with two kids.

Anyway I did stop and create this card at some point but I just don't remember when I did it. I may have even cased the card from someone. My brain isn't working that great at the moment. Well this card was a prefect card for a December birthday because of the warm rich colors and of course the great birthday saying.

Now that Christmas is over I guess I can get back to the regular stamping and I should make some more birthday cards for my two little monsters because their birthdays are just a week away. How did the time fly by so fast?

No comments: