Saturday, December 8, 2012

Candy Canes

I have been playing with my Scentsational Season Stamp set more than any other stamp set this season. This is one of the cards that I made for a class that I never ended up having because time got away from me and I never planned a date for it. I love the simplicity of it and yet it is very pretty.

I would have to say that Cherry Cobbler is my all time favorite red to use, so naturally I grabbed for it when stamping the candy canes. The chevron paper is from the Festival of Prints DSP stack, this paper stack is awesome! I have used it over and over again. At first I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it because of the size but I've definitely have gotten lots use from it. Side note, the Spring Catalog had a new DSP stack, yea!!

No comments: