Friday, December 7, 2012

Jolly Smores

Do you love smores? I know I love them but usually only have them once a year when we are at the beach and have a bonfire. Well recently fellow demonstrator Charlotte Coombes posted some cute little smore kits using peeps, graham crackers, and some chocolate with directions to heat them in the microwave and I just had to make some myself.

Here is my version, using the No Peeking Stamp Set, a cello bag, and the Adorning Accents edgelits. I wasn't sure if the edgelit would cut through two layers of card stock but I thought I would try and sure enough it worked. I used a piece of 6x6 Real Red card stock and folded it in half and then I lined up the edgelit and ran it through my big shot. I will admit that I messed it up the first time and cut it crooked so I just redid it so my final piece folded in half ended up only about 2 1/4".

These are cute little gifts to give to your co-workers or neighbors.

No comments: