Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop


Thank you so much for joining us for the October Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad  Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on the Fall season. It’s the time of year when fireplaces start crackling with warmth and we dig out our sweaters. This month’s blog hop will showcase many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available to make  Autumn themed creations. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own.

You should have just left stop number 11 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Annie Lee at Love Me Cards. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below. 
 For my first project I made a box that can hold a rather large amount of candy or a small gift. The box is 6 inches by 3 inches. I used the Sweater Weather DSP to decorate the box along with the Wonderful Stamp set and coordinating die. I almost forgot that the sentiment comes from the Photopolymer Stamp Set Another Thank You.

It was rather simple to make and easy to decorate. 


My second project is a quick Thank you card. You can never have to many of those laying around to send to those helpful people in your life. I used the Gently Falling Stamp set, Beautiful Baroque Embosiing Folder, and the Photopolymer Stamp set Another Thank You, and some chrochet trim

I hope you are inspired by these Fall projects. Make sure to continue on through the entire Blog Hop, you won't be disappointed.




Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  3. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  4. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  5. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  6. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  7. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  8. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  9. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  10. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  11. Annie L. of Love Me Card
  12. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  13. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  14. Bree R. of Craft-somnia
  15. Anastasia R. of Stampin'Blondie

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Love both!!! Totally going to case your card!!! Great job!

Jamie Hurley said...

That is a huge box, can't think of anything better to put in there but TONS of chocolate! love it!

Cynthia said...

Just love your box idea. The leaves on top look awesome!

Pamela said...

I like your TY card, totally elegant, I want to get that stamp set now! :) - Pam W

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Your box and your card are super adorable! Great projects!!!

Anonymous said...

Good idea for the box. I am sure there are lots of treats to fill it up with...or maybe even some pumpkin goodies?! Love the tone-on-tone idea for the "thanks" card. It looks very elegant with the crochet ribbon. Beautiful!

~Heidi

Stampin Dj said...

Love your CAS card! It's so elegant. Thanks for sharing!

Pam Steckman said...

Another box I love! I don't know what we'd do without Sweater Weather DSP! The card is so pretty! THanks for sharing!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Great projects. I love the box, especially how big it is, always lots of fun to fill them up with treats. Your card is so elegant and pretty, beautiful!

Kim Ryden said...

I love your cute little box and your card! I need to use my Another Thank You stamp set more than I do! It's so cute!!

Good luck with your baby coming soon! Can't wait to virtually meet!

Tonya said...

Love the look of your card with the subtle colors. I may have to case the layout. Your box is pretty also and what a great way to share a few treats. Thanks for sharing!

brrenwick said...

Beautiful projects Rose! The box and card are both stunning! Looking forward to seeing some pics of that sweet baby soon :-)

Anonymous said...

Rose,
I have come over from Stampin Connection and am your newest FOLLOWER. Lovely blog and projects! Hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise
www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca