Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I am alive

OK so it has been a while but I am alive. Back in October I had our third little guy, Brycen Cole. He came a little early but thankfully he was just fine. I decided to take a little break and gave myself till January to get adjusted and back to creating. Well it is January, well January 8th to be exact and I've gotten back to work. I stayed up the past couple nights, first cleaning up my craft room and then creating. I have Stamp Club this week and I have the monthly Blog Hop I participate in so ready or not I had to get to it.

I wanted to create something simple to begin with so that I could feel productive and get my creative mind working. I decided to use the Sweetheart Treat Bags which includes 12 heart sacks, 12 die-cut labels, and 12 pre-cut pieces of Pool Party Baker's Twine. I decided to decorate by using some hearts from Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set and the little flag is stamped with Follow My Heart Stamp Set. AfterI filled the bag with some candy, I tied the bakers twine and added my embellishments. Cute, simple, and fast.

Well that is all for today, make sure to come back tomorrow for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop.

No comments: