Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to Work!

Well I am home from my trip to Oklahoma. We had a great time, the girls that went with me were a blast! We have so many funny stories from the trip or at least at late hours of the night the things that happened were funny!

Now it is time to work! I am back to at work this morning catching up. I also started prepping for my card class on Thursday. I have two of the cards done for the class and maybe a third one, depends on whether or not I can come up with anything different or cuter. So tonight I must work on my cards so that I can have them done by tomorrow night. The most time consuming thing will be cutting all the material, although it looks like I will be having a little smaller group this Thursday then most card classes I have. Hopefully my latest order will get here by Thursday so I can give my club members their order.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week! Back to work I go....

No comments: