Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Catalog!


Yesterday during my lunch I drove home to see if the box of new catalog where there and sure enough they were waiting by the door. Yea!!!! So I ate lunch and fliped through my new catty. It is so great. Now I need to start making a wish list for the items I want to purchase. I was already making a list of what I want to order for my Christmas Card class. I need to set a date for that class.
There are some beautiful new stamp sets, new ribbon, paper, the new In Colors ink & paper, new designer paper, and so much more. I can't wait to share it with everyone. Let me know if you are interested in borrowing a book to look through or one to purchase ($10). Oh, and I'm always up to you hosting a workshop.
My new Stamp Club starts next Tuesday, I wish I had some of this stuff to show my club members. I do have the new colors, some designer paper, and the new scallop punch but I don't have any of the new stamp sets yet. I will get some of those soon.

No comments: