Monday, August 11, 2008

This is a GREAT Week!


I have a full week ahead of me starting with a lil birthday get together tonight for my Sister Alison. Happy Birthday Ally! Alison turned 15 today. Boy am I starting to feel older! I have 6 sisters and Alison is the second to last of all 7 of us girls.
Tomorrow night I have Stamp Club and then Wednesday I leave for Oklahoma and won't be back until Saturday afternoon. I need to finish up my projects for Stamp Club and I still need to pack for my trip. I also need to get rolling on the cards for my upcoming card class on the 21st.
Today is the first day to order from the New Catalog. You can view the catalog on my website if you want to take a look at all the great new items http://rosecastillo.stampinup.net I can't wait to get some of the new items I am ordering. I wish I could order everything on my wish list but I am budgeting for my upcoming Missionay Trip to Liberia. I only have 3 months until we leave for Africa. Yikes! Time is flying by fast.
If you have any questions please make sure to call me. I will have my cell phone and a catalog near by at all times.

No comments: