Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Greeting Card Kids

One of the first stamp sets I ordered from the SU! Idea Book & Catalog when it released in July was Greeting Card Kids. This stamp set is so adorable.

This is one of the cards we made at my card class on World Card Making Day. I used the web embossing folder on the Basic Black card stock and then sprayed it with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.

Items Used:
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Other: Water Color Crayons, Blender Pen, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Basic Black Ribbon, Circle Punch, Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot



Don't forget to shop the Clearance Rack on my website, http://rosecastillo.stampinup.net/ Stampin' Up just updated it with some great items including some Big Shot dies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, I'm your newest follower from SC! I think she is too cute sitting on her pumpkin! You can follow me at www.mystampintime.blogspot.com