Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Little Bit of Christmas

It's a cold and rainy day in Southern California. I have stayed indoors all day with Malachi because who wants to take a baby out in the rain? I wish Malachi would want to snuggle under the blankets with me but instead he wants to crawl and explore. He is into everything, including the doggy bowls. I'm sure he will learn the word "NO" very soon. Well even though he has kept me on my toes today, I still managed to sneak in this simple Christmas card.

I am having a Christmas Card Class on October 30th at 10:30 AM, the first one for the season. Hope some of you can join me and get a head start on those Christmas Cards. Make sure to RSVP by October 28th.

Items Used:
Stamp Sets- Holiday Happiness
Card Stock- Real Red, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke
Other- Stampin' Write Markers (Real Red, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight), Big Shot, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder