Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wicked Cool

I kept seeing really cute cards with this stamp set and so I bought it. I didn't need it but I wanted it so here it is. I inked it up. I have been wanting to stamp all week but hadn't gotten around to it, although I did clear out some junk in my craft room.

Last year in November in preparation for Malachi to be born we decided to move the office/craft room to the guest room and make the office/craft room the baby's room. I was at the end of my pregnancy and it was the holidays so toward the end I ended up piling a bunch of scraps and other miscellaneous craft items and projects into a big SU! box. Well, I finally cleaned it out. It only took me 10 months. Well everything is almost put away or in the trash, just a few things are left on my desk awaiting my decision. My desk is never clean anyway.

Well I said all that to say this, I finally made a card. Here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Now to work on some projects for Stamp club this Tuesday......

3 comments:

Dale Morin said...

I love your banner and all your Halloween projects.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Glad you got this stamp set, you did an awesome job on this card. TFS!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute card!