Friday, October 15, 2010

Wicked Fancy Favor

I wanted to make something for the girls in my stamp club, so I thought what better than a box with candy since it's Halloween this month.

I used the Fancy Favor die with my Big Shot and the Wicked Cool stamp set. These little boxes came out pretty cute and it didn't take me long at all. I am liking the waffle paper, it adds a little to each project I use it on. Since these were so easy to make maybe I'll make some more for my sisters or something. hmmmm......

Items Used:
Stamp Set- Wicked Cool
Ink- Basic Black
Card Stock- Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other- Waffle Paper, Fancy Favor Box, Big Shot, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Circles # 2 die

3 comments:

Patti said...

These treat boxes are so cute. Great use of the waffle paper. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

Twila said...

Hi Rose, I've enjoyed checking out your latest creations. Love what you've done with the waffle paper! Super cute!

Crystal said...

The waffle paper is the *perfect* addition to these cute little boxes! tfs