Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Come to Bethlehem

It's kind of strange but I never make any "religious" Christmas cards. I just realized that this year. I went through my stamp sets I only owned one that wasn't snowmen, snowflakes, or Christmas trees and the one set that I did have, I've never used it before.

So I am determined to use my one set and this new one that I just ordered, Come to Bethlehem. I cased this card and will be using it in my card class this coming weekend. I like it, it's simple but nice.

I never want to forget the true meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

SherryBee said...

Hi, Rose! Thank you for your comment on my gingerbread bag ornament.
I've enjoyed your blog and reading all the posts! I LOVE blogs!

I have this set, too, and LOVE it!
I like the way you did your sky on this card....very nice!

Crystal said...

This is such a great classy card - love the colors you used!