Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cute Christmas Gift Card Holder

I actually hate to give gift cards for Christmas because I feel like they are so impersonal. I guess I hate thinking that I got a gift card for someone so I can cross their name off my list. Not that I think that gift cards are a horrible gift because I don't mind receiving gift cards. I know, I'm just crazy. Maybe its because I love all the wrapping paper, ribbon, and bows.


Anyway even though I don't always like to give gift cards I sometimes still purchase them and give them away as a gift. This Cute Christmas Gift card holder is just, cute and I won't mind using it for a gift card. I found the instructions for it on youtube.

The measurements are 4.25" x 10" and you score at 3", 4", 5", and 8". I used the Cute Christmas Stamp set, the Candy Cane DSP, Real Red card stock, Circle Punch, and the Scallop Circle Punch.

I am in Texas on a little vacation visiting my Husband's family so I won't be doing any stamping this week but I do have one more project to show you, it will post later this week.

Bye, ya all!





1 comment:

Rose-Ellen said...

Oh, I wish I saw this before the holidays. I totally would have copied this for my daugthers preschool teacher. Great job!

I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. You can find and follow me at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Rose-Ellen