Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute Christmas


My goal is to blog about my projects at least once a week and recently I had been doing it more like 2-3 times a week and I was real proud of myself. At least until this past week. I have projects that I have created to share with you but I just haven't gotten the time to do it and I am about to leave for a week to visit the inlaws in Texas. Well I have scheduled a couple of blog updates for this coming week. I hope it works like it is suppose to.

I used this scrapbook page for my last scrapbook class. I used the Cute Christmas Stamp Set, Candy Cane DSP, snowflake punch, Tasteful Trim die, and the large Candy Cane buttons from the mini catalog. Hope it inspires you to create!

1 comment:

teresea said...

Cute scrapbook pages! New follower from SC #276. Teresea