Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I have had an idea for making a pumpkin patch page floating around in this head of mine for a while but it wasn't coming out like I had hoped so I just started playing with it. This is what I came up with.

Now the scarecrow isn't my idea, it was originally created by another demonstrator, Doris Denman. The scarecrow was made with several punches and the oval die cut. I wish I was this creative. The one thing missing that she had was some crows but she used the medium oval punch from the mini catalog and I don't have that punch. I did make a phone call and Grandma Mary has it so I will be borrowing it from her so I can add some crows to the page.

I will be using this page at my next scrapbook class on Thursday, November 11th. If you are interested in attending make sure to RSVP by Tuesday, November 9th.

4 comments:

Patti said...

This page is adorable. Great colors.

Sonia said...

Hi Rose
I found your blog on another site.
Beautiful blog... Wonderful creation, love the color combo.
Greetings from Puerto Rico

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

These pages are adorable! Great job! I followed over from the thread on SC.

Kristin Moore said...

Here from the thread on SC. WOW, love this scrapbook page and the punch art! Very creative use of lots of fall patterns of DSP. Great job!