Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aviary

The Aviary stamp set has got to be one of the cutest stamp sets in the current IBC. When I first saw the new IBC in June of last year, I knew I was going to purchase it.

Well I have finally got it. Yippee! Since I went part time last year, after I had Malachi, I have had to make my purchases more cautiously so it took me a little while to get this set. I am glad I finally have it and was able to play with it. I need to work on getting some workshops booked and set up some classes so I can purchase all the stuff I want.

I paired my all time favorite, Baja Breeze with Poppy Parade for this card. I really like these two colors together. I think it may be the first time I even used Poppy Parade but it won't be the last time.

I am on a roll this week, I have been posting every day. That is a miracle! I also noticed that I will be breaking a record. The most I have ever posted in one month is 8 times. Well January 2011 will have more than 9 postings. I am proud of myself. My goal has always been to post at least once a week and if I post more than that then I really feel good. I think I might bump up my goal now.

No comments: